Categories

Monday 1 April 2013

"Newly Pregnant" Pose Pack


So I've noticed that there are a lot of pose packs for pregnant Sims; but all the pregnancy pose packs are for Sims with big bellies! Well, what about the Sims who recently found out they're pregnant? That's the inspiration behind this pose pack, and I hope you like and use it!

Photography credit to Kenija Goldsun!










**NOTE: In pose 03 the eyes look a little weird; they're looking up. I've since fixed this issue and the eyes will be normal when you use the pose. [The photo was taken prior to the fixing of the issue, and I was too lazy to go back and take another photo.]**

Pose Codes:
Pose 01: a_Akumu_newlypregnant_01
Pose 02: a_Akumu_newlypregnant_02
Pose 03: a_Akumu_newlypregnant_03
Pose 04: a_Akumu_newlypregnant_04
Pose 05: a_Akumu_newlypregnant_05
Pose 06 [Female]: a_Akumu_newlypregnant_06
Pose 07 [Male]: a_Akumu_newlypregnant_07
Pose 08 [Male]: a_Akumu_newlypregnant_08
Pose 09 [Female]: a_Akumu_newlypregnant_09
Pose 10 [Female]: a_Akumu_newlypregnant_10
Pose 11 [Male]: a_Akumu_newlypregnant_11

Pose List Compatible!

Please Read Terms Of Use Before Downloading!

2 comments:

  1. Mediafire won't allow me to download this!
    I'm sad because I LOVE this posepack and I NEED it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a little late on replying but what I did was, minimize google chrome so it is a smaller window then put it next to my mods folder (which is already open in the background) then drag the file straight from google chrome into my mods folder. I don't know if it worked yet. I will see tomorrow :) hope this helped! (I use WINRAR)

      Delete